Best Push-Pull Carts for Women Golfers

I don't know about you, but one of the benefits I get from playing golf is the exercise of walking 9 or 18 holes of beautifully landscaped terrain. Many golfers enjoy the motorized golf cart that gets you there faster and easier but I like to walk. Walking my round of golf lets me get great exercise, enjoy nature and gives me time between each shot to think about the shot coming up and strategize my next move. At my home golf course, Goose River Golf Course in Rockport, ME, we don't have the option of hiring a caddy so we either rely on the accelerator of a motorized golf cart of our two feet. With the appropriate golf cart the walk can be enjoyable, satisfying and fitness based.

Folding Snack Trays

I started out with a small pull cart that supported my golf bag and was easy to handle. I really liked this cart because it was so quick and easy to store in the back of my car and did everything I wanted it to do. This cart was the Hippo Golf Deluxe Pull Cart. This cart has a strong yet lightweight steel frame, comfortable contoured handle. It features one-step collapsible design for easy storage and has durable easy to install wheels. The nylon bag straps with snap-lock buckles hold your bag secure and provides storage space for tees, balls and scorecard holder.

Folding Snack Trays

As I got more involved with the ladies golf program at the course, I found that I wanted more room for carrying accessories and also one that could accommodate an umbrella stand as we played rain or shine. I did some research, tried a few out and found that the Bag Boy Express 180-3 Wheel Push Cart fit my needs perfectly. I am pushing instead of pulling my golf clubs. This is an advantage to me as I tend to look at my golf clubs as I decide which club to use for my next shot.....sort of a visualization thing. It also has a storage compartment for tees, snacks, glasses, pencils, etc. It comes in a variety of colors, stores well in the back of the car and sets-up very quickly. The ultra lightweight tubing allows for easy maneuverability, has maintenance free 12" non-flat tires, and hi-tech, rustproof aluminum wheels with steel ball bearings. It also has a universal fit, multi-position umbrella holder, sue-grip ergonomically shaped handle and a convenient hand-activated parking brake. I like the deluxe scorecard holder with storage compartment and a built-in beverage holder. The single push button folding mechanism and quick release Velcro bag strap make for easy set-up and the patent pending fold-up front wheel allows increased compatibility.

Very similar to the Bag Boy cart is the New 2008 Sun Mountain (Push) Speed Golf Cart VI . I don't own this one but golf with ladies who do and they really love it. It has a few more added features and appears to be the Cadillac of push golf carts. The "new" features of this cart include an accessories tray with magnetic lid, bungee score card holder, updated pencil tee and ball holders. It has a swivel beverage holder and a mesh headcover tray. It includes a new umbrella mound and holder for securing an opened umbrella (the umbrella is not included). The quick release bungee cords secure the bag to the cart with brackets that adjust to the size of your bag. It also includes an adjustable-height comfort grip handle, large shock-absorbing pneumatic tires. The brake is operated at the handle. This cart fold to 36"x16"x13: and weighs approximately 16.6 pounds. I have a feeling that this might be my next cart.

Doctor's orders are to exercise and eat right. I can't guarantee that you will eat right at the golf course but I can guarantee that if you choose to walk your 9 or 18 holes, you body will thank you. Any of these carts will make your experience enjoyable and heart-healthy. Enjoy.

Best Push-Pull Carts for Women Golfers
Folding Snack Trays

Special Price!!! Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk

Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk
Click for larger image and other views

Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk <<

Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk Feature

  • Multipurpose lap tray/desk perfect for meals, reading, or working
  • Solid wood frame with natural finish and white melamine top
  • Adjustable top has 3 angled positions
  • Legs fold to make simple serving tray and compact storage
  • Cleans easily with damp cloth


Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk Overview

Winsome Wood's Lap tray with adjustable work/serving surface is made with a solid wood frame in natural finish and a white melamine top. Use it to serve a meal in bed, on the sofa or outside on the deck. Adjust the tray surface to hold books, magazines or papers at a convenient level for reading. The legs fold into the bottom of the tray top for easy storage when not in use.



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk

Limited Offer Today!! Winsome Wood Adjustable Lap Tray/Desk Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Graco Baby Play Yard Toddler Bed Side Rail